MARVEL CASCADA Co-Op HOUSING SOCIET LIMITED
S.NO. 28, 29, H.NO. 3B/1, 6/1A,6/2,6/3, BALEWADI, PUNE-411045
REG NO: PNA/PNA (2)/HSG/TC/17680/2017-18
1. Keep the Society premises clean, it is everybody’s responsibility.
2. While entering the premises maintain a speed limit of 10 km/hr. while driving your vehicle.
3. Make sure that the “Entry Sticker” is pasted on top right side of your vehicle once it is implemented.
4. All the occupants should ensure that garbage or other refuse is not thrown in the Society premises, Stairway, corridors, etc.
5. Any renovation/refurbishing /wood work/shifting etc. in the house should be carried out strictly between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. to avoid inconvenience to the senior citizens, kids and ladies who stay at home ( Vendors cannot stay overnight in the Apartment)
6. Make sure that all water taps are closed before you are going out of the flat.
7. Every flat owner/resident should make it a point to pay the “Maintenance Bill” by the due date. This will help the Society to pay Staff/agencies/Electricity charge/water tax etc. in time to the respective authorities and avoid embarrassment of attracting unnecessary penalties. This will also help the owners to avoid the burden of penalties in the subsequent months.
8. Every flat owner should ensure that the tenant has the police verification before they start using the flat.
9. Every flat owner/tenant need to make an entry at security main gate after 11pm.
10. Every servant/vendor will have to deposit the gutka/bidi/cigarette/paan at the guard room if they want to work in the society.
11. Please make a slip with proper description if you are allowing any servant/vendor to take out any item including your daily ironing cloths.
12. Every flat owner should accompany the brokers/would be tenant/buyer if they wish to show the flat.
13. The electricity mains to be switches off if house is to be closed more than 10 days.
14. The terrace doors will remain locked all the time for the security purpose.
15. Use of common areas like Club house for some personal program can be done by the prior permission to the society and the user has to pay 1000 Rs Charges for usage and make sure that it is cleaned properly after the use.
16. Delivery boy will be allowed only after showing Photo id, making entry in security register.
1. Don’t keep the garbage outside your house in the common space. The flat owners who go to the office should keep the garbage properly tied in the garbage bin ( Dry & Wet garbage separately ).
2. Do not keep dustbin, shoe racks, furniture, boxes, cycles etc. in the building lobby or in corridors.
3. Don’t throw waste papers’ or plastic bags in drainage pipe and toilet.
4. Do not throw anything outside from your window, balcony in or outside the premises.
5. Do not wash car in common area or parking area, you can wipe it with cloth.
6. Mats and carpets should not be shaken out of the windows/balcony of the flat.
7. Radios/T.Vs and other musical instruments should always be tuned low and no loud music allowed after 10:00pm. The music for the purpose of function can only be played with the prior permission of the Committee.
8. The flat owners/tenants shall not keep birds, dog, cat or other animals which is a source of nuisance or risk or may cause annoyance to the other residents of the building and/or their visitors. In case any person keeps a dog, it is expected that the animal is fully domesticated and also ensure that it is vaccinated from time to time. It should be ensured by the owner that the dog is kept under proper control in the premises. Whenever the dog is taken out of the flat it should be properly chained and if necessary muzzled and the lift should not be used for this purpose.
No water dripping clothes should be hung in the balcony or don’t throw water outside the balcony while Pooja/ Jal Abhishek as it will spoil the walls of the building and also cause inconvenience to the persons staying down below.
9. Do not put the plants on the windows, balcony parapet as it can create risk/problems for people staying downstairs or kids playing in the Society premises.
10. Any work related to house renovation/refurbishing/woodwork etc. should not be carried out in any common space.
11. For loading and unloading of heavy/construction materials, furniture etc. lifts should not be used.
12. Do not park your vehicle in other’s parking space without the owner’s permission. Those who have not been allotted any parking space should park their vehicle in open parking area. Use common sense in parking your car so that won’t create problem for others.
13. Do not park your vehicle in front to the lift’s exit, main gate or at a place blocking general access or other vehicles.
14. Spitting around in the society premises especially in lifts and staircases is strictly prohibited. Any servant/vendor/visitor will not be allowed to enter the Society again if found spitting.
15. Taxi’s and Auto rickshaws will not be allowed to enter the society premises except for old aged people, sick person and persons carrying luggage.
16. Do not put load more than 1KVA on the generator/backup power as this may cause the MCB trip or short circuit of the internal wiring. The internal wringing is designed to take the load of TV, lights, fans and small appliances.
17. Do not connect the ACs, geysers, room heater, etc. with 5amp switches.
18. Do not pluck flowers from the garden area.
19. Do not install the dish antenna in the balcony/windows as this will damage the surface of the grit plaster which is unrepeatable.
20. Do not call Kabari wala to your flat/floor to avoid the security risk as advised by the police.
21. Your apartment should not be put to any commercial use. Also, kindly do not encourage usage like guest house, service apartment, bachelor accommodation etc. which are not a conductive neighborhood for peaceful family oriented residential complex and also not desirable from security considerations.
Marvel Cascada at Balewadi, Pune, consists of five beautiful towers, each with 2 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 BHK apartments. Each of the 120 expansive apartments ushers you into luxurious spaces, the likes of which Western Pune hasn’t seen before. Starting at 1370 sq. ft., every apartment has been meticulously planned to incorporate state-of-the-art home automation that makes living at Marvel Cascada such a delight, and convenience. Here, everything moves faster, works smoother and more conveniently.